HANNAH

Problems we had: some of our donators didn't follow through.

What we learnt: how to co-ordinate marketing projects properly.

JONATHAN

Problems we had: we had to disassemble and reassemble our gearboxes multiple times because one ran faster than the other.

What we learnt: we should organise our materials in a better way.

ASHLEIGH

Problems we had: there was a lack of communication within the team.

What we learnt: use applications such as Hipchat and Trello so everyone knows what's going on.

AMELIE

Problems we had: the bumpers fell off and were difficult to reattach.

What we learnt: use velcro covers to attach the bumpers.